We've updated our favorite triple-axis accelerometer to now have an on-board 3.3V regulator - making it a perfect choice for interfacing with a 5V microcontroller such as the Arduino. This breakout comes with 3 analog outputs for X, Y and Z axis measurements on a 0.75"x0.75" breakout board. The ADXL335 is the latest and greatest from Analog Devices, known for their exceptional quality MEMS devices. The VCC takes up to 5V in and regulates it to 3.3V with an output pin. The analog outputs are ratiometric: that means that 0g measurement output is always at half of the 3.3V output (1.65V), -3g is at 0v and 3g is at 3.3V with full scaling in between.
Fully assembled and tested. Comes with 8 pin 0.1" standard header in case you want to use it with a breadboard or perfboard. Two 2mm (0.08") mounting holes for easy attachment.
- Wide power range DC3V to 5V.
- Grove outline.
- 3 axis sensing.
- Small, low-profile package: 4×4×1.45mm LFCSP.
- Low power 350µA at 3V (typical).
- High sensitive.
- 10,000 g shock survival.
- BW adjustment with a single capacitor per axis.
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free complian.
- Motion Sensor.
- Shock detector.
- Vibration sensor.
- Toy car.
- Axis:X, Y, Z.
- Bandwidth: 1.6kHz - XY, 550Hz - Z.
- Interface: Analog.
- Mounting Type: Surface Mount.
- Package / Case: 16-LQFN Exposed Pad, CSP.
- Sensitivity: 57mV/g ~ 300mV/g.
- Supplier Device Package:16-LFCSP-LQ (4x4).
- Voltage - Supply:1.8 V ~ 3.6 V.
Customer Questions & Answers
This product has no reviews yet.
If you have already bought this item from us, it will be awesome if you write a review!