This resistive touch screen. You can put it over a paper overlay for a touch control panel or attach it to an LCD to DIY a touch-activated display.
- 2.2" x 2.75" (55mm x 70mm) overall dimensions, 1.5mm thick
- 3.2" diagonal active area, 80mm
- 600 ohms across X pins, 300 ohms across Y pins
- 4 wire resistive display, on a 0.5mm FPC connector
- Use any microcontroller with 2 digital pins and two analog input pins
- Arduino Tutorial
- Arduino Library
- Using resistive touch screens
- Application Note (To understand how touchscreens work, and the techniques used to read from them)
Customer Questions & Answers
This product has no reviews yet.
If you have already bought this item from us, it will be awesome if you write a review!