The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.0) or ATmega168 (Frduino Nano 2.x). It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one. The Nano was designed and is being produced by Gravitech.
- Microcontroller Atmel ATmega168 or ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level) 5 V
- InputVoltage (recommended) 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Flash Memory 16 KB (ATmega168) or 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 1 KB (ATmega168) or 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM 512 bytes (ATmega168) or 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Dimensions 0.73" x 1.70"
The Frduino Nano can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
Customer Questions & Answers
This product has no reviews yet.
If you have already bought this item from us, it will be awesome if you write a review!